Lustra Table Top Wax by Lustersheen
Lustra Table Top Wax, unlike wood and antique care polishes, is a high solids wax polish specially formulated to be used interior or exterior where resistance to water is important. Use on all types of wood work, walls, wainscoting, kitchen cabinetry, kitchen and patio table tops of wood, stoneware, terra cotta and tile. Lustra Table Top Wax is particularly effective on country antiques and reproductions used in and around
the kitchen and where wiping with a damp cloth is necessary, producing a low luster shine that enhances the aesthetic qualities
of the substrate to which it is applied.
Lustra Table Top Wax is ideal as a seasonal pick me up to patio furniture pieces, including patio table tops of slate,
terracotta and various stone types.
Lustra Table Top Wax works well in providing a lustrous shine to weathered or sun bleached interior and exterior surfaces,
new and old, and table tops of all types. As a high performance sealing wax to resist random water spills and condensation, Lustra
Table Top Wax is excellent for preventive maintenance on table tops and surfaces of furniture and cabinetry.
Lustra Table Top Wax can be used easily on a regular as needed basis. It is easy to use and easy to be around. Lustra
Table Top Wax is toluene free. Unlike toluene based waxes that are known for their noxious odor and too fast drying times, Lustra
Table Top wax is far superior on both counts in this regard.
Lustra Table Top Wax is the perfect polish to shine table tops of all types where resistance to water spills is needed.
When a wax polish is suitable or has been used, and when resistance to water is desired, Lustra Table Top Wax is the polish
that makes sense to use. Lustra Table Top Wax can be used on coffee and kitchen table tops, kitchen cabinetry or to bring life
and shine back to the walls, woodwork, furniture and cabinetry in the home, for the porch and backyard.
Packaging: 450 ml tin / 15
- First, and always, test for suitability to
your requirements and application needs.
- Apply with a soft lint-free cloth (or suitable polish applicator), working into the surface thoroughly, leaving behind a thin film of wax polish.
- Buffing can begin within 30 minutes of application.
- A higher shine and better take of the wax and the color tint will occur if buffing and burnishing are started after letting the polish set for an hour or more, even as long as overnight.
- For a higher shine apply a second application, allowing the polish to set a few hours before buffing. Opening of the grain with coarse sand paper greatly accentuates the take of the color tint.
- For ease of buffing use the Burnisher a.k.a. Pine Brush.
- Clean tools using Mineral Spirits.
- Antiques &Furniture
- Plaster &
- Wood Paneling &
- Marble &
- Gun Stocks
- Patio & Deck
- Primitives & Country
- Armoires & Coffee