Lustershield (16.75 Oz
- Lustershield is a revolutionary new "surface shine and spray polish" for use in cleaning, restoring and revitalizing interior wood work and cabinetry and fine antique and reproduction finishes. Lustershield is a genuine, NATURAL WAX spray ...
... ideal for the cleaning and maintenance of kitchen cabinets, coffee tables , end tables & breakfast
- Lustershield works especially well on hardwoods like Teak,
Oak, Mahogany and Walnut, where it gives added depth to tired or
jaded surfaces, commonly seen in antique and regular furniture
- Lustershield is an 'all in one' top coat finish for new wood, whether hard or soft, and works especially well on hard dense finishes, and very well on new finishes.
- Lustershield isn't recommended for exterior use, high moisture environments, but does work as an excellent alternative to hard paste waxes for all interior finishes and woodwork.
- Restores Color
- Revives Luster
- Beautifies, Preserves and Protects
- Quick, and easy to use
- Makes the wood feel silky and smooth
- Produces a semi-gloss finish on raw timber
- Wax shine on finished wood
- Contains no silicones
- Fresh smell
- Cleans and revitalizes
- Lustershield Directions for use:
- For best results, apply a most thin film, and
immediately wipe off all excess with a soft buffing rag or lint
- Let dry, then buff and burnish. For final buffing and burnishing, excellent results will be achieved using the Lustersheen Polishing pal, in either bronze or steel wool.
- On some unfinished woods and substrates, two coats of Lustershield will give a more even finish than one. Always apply a second, or third application if added luster is needed. Excess product in a single application will not provide the sheen. Least is best.
- For touch ups or to polish chair rungs, table legs, or other small or hard to get to surfaces, spray Lustershield directly on to a cloth, and wipe the surface.
- Let dry and follow up by buffing with the Lustersheen Polishing Pal.
- Lustershield is far superior to household sprays and other similar products, because it actually leaves a natural wax barrier.
- Lustershield does not contain surfactants, soaps, or silicones.
- Lustershield relies on the natural cleaning properties of the high quality selected waxes and natural oils contained in the spray.
- Lustershield is not only for use as a polish and finish protectant shield, but can be used as an alternative finish on all types of timber, skirting, ceiling timbers, stripped and finished interior woodwork and doors etc.
- Lustershield is a genuine, NATURAL WAX spray ...
- ... ideal for the maintenance and cleaning of kitchen cabinets, casual and hard use cabinetry, coffee tables , end tables & breakfast tables.